San Simon Unified School District #18 is currently accepting applications for employment as a SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS AIDE/PARAPROFESSIONAL. You may obtain an application at the District office or download one (HERE).
- High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
- AA Degree or considered highly qualified (PREFERRED, or WILLING TO OBTAIN)
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Finger Print Clearance card
- Pass Drug Screen
- Enjoy working with students
- Experience working with students with emotional and behavioral needs (including coping skills, problem solving skills, on task behavior, redirection, verbal and visual prompting) (PREFERRED)
San Simon offers medical, dental, and vision insurance to all full-time employees at no cost to the employee. Spouse, child, and family benefits are also available.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED